My PDU File
To access your PDU training file on ÉduChAD, please log in with your PDU training file username and password. Please remember that your username is the same as your Autorité des marchés financiers certificate number. If you forget your password, please click on the arrow to the right of the “Login” button and then click on “Forgot your password?” Then, follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password.
How to Obtain Your EduChAD File
Step by step, what to do to obtain your EduChAD file.
How to Obtain PDUs
The ChAD grants PDUs for training activities that are of educational value.
My Professional Development Obligations
To fulfill their professional development obligations, ChAD members must earn 20 professional development units (PDUs) during each two-year reference period.
Questions - Answers (in French Only)
All answers about your professional development obligations and training activities offered on EduChAD.
To fulfill their professional development obligations, ChAD members must:
- Earn 20 professional development units (PDUs) during each two-year reference period, in the following categories:
- Compliance (minimum 3 of PDUs)
- Administration, Insurance techniques or Law
- Professional development (maximum of 5 PDUs)
- Successfully complete the compulsory course entitled Ethics Complaints: From Investigation to Discipline (2 PDUs in Compliance) before December 31, 2021.
The current compliance period begins on January 1, 2020 and ends on December 31, 2021.
Carry-over of Five PDUs
Members who have earned extra PDUs are permitted to transfer up to five PDUs to the following compliance period.