Sorry, but nothing corresponds your search criteria. Try again with different keywords.

Go to content

Settling a Dispute

Depending upon the situation, insureds who feel that they have been wronged by a damage insurance professional or business may choose from several options. For instance, they may file a complaint against the representative​ with the Syndic’s office of the ChAD, go to the Autorité des marchés financiers (the Authority) to report an insurer, a firm or a representative, file a complaint with their insurer or they may apply for compensation​ from the Fonds d'indemnisation des services financiers.