HOLIDAY BREAK: The ChAD offices will be closed from December 25, 2023 to January 2, 2024.

Emergency assistance for technical issues related to the ChAD Portal (including ÉduChAD) will be available on December 27, 28 and 29 and January 2, 2024 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

During this period, you can contact SVI Solutions at 1-866-843-4848 #1 or for the following problems:

  • Problem logging in to the ChAD Portal (which includes ÉduChAD).
  • Technical problem viewing and completing a training course.

To know more (in french only).


Sorry, but nothing corresponds your search criteria. Try again with different keywords.

Go to content

Filing a Complaint

The Syndic’s office of the Chambre de l'assurance de dommages is responsible for receiving complaints with regards to damage insurance agents and brokers as well as claims adjusters in connection with their professional activities.

When to File a Complaint with the Syndic’s Office

An individual may file a complaint with the Syndic’s office if:

  • he believes that a damage insurance professional has not fulfilled his duties or obligations;
  • he wants the professional to change his ways;
  • he wants to save other consumers from having to deal with the same situation.

The complaint must be filed against the professional rather than against the company that employs him.

Filing a complaint with the Syndic’s office of the ChAD will not enable you to recover any money if you feel that you were swindled. In such a case, we suggest you consult this page : What should I do if I disagree with my insurer’s decision?

An individual may also contact the Autorité des marchés financiers to find out if he or she is eligible for its mediation/conciliation service: 1 877 525-0337 (toll free number).

Filing a Complaint On-line

Before completing the form, please make sure you have the correct first and last name of the professional involved, as well as the events or facts that lead you to want to file a complaint as this will allow us to understand your situation. 

If you’d like to receive a copy of this form, please provide a valid email address. Upon reception of your complaint, the Syndic’s office will contact you as soon as possible. 

Complaint Form

  • Who do you want to file a complaint against?

  • Informations

  • WARNING : If you would like a copy of your complaint, please indicate it above.
  • Your contact details

  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: jpg, png, pdf, doc, docx, Max. file size: 10 MB, Max. files: 3.
      Limit of 10 MB per file. The accepted files types are JPG, PNG, JPEG, PDF, DOC, DOCX.