HOLIDAY BREAK: The ChAD offices will be closed from December 25, 2023 to January 2, 2024.

Emergency assistance for technical issues related to the ChAD Portal (including ÉduChAD) will be available on December 27, 28 and 29 and January 2, 2024 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

During this period, you can contact SVI Solutions at 1-866-843-4848 #1 or for the following problems:

  • Problem logging in to the ChAD Portal (which includes ÉduChAD).
  • Technical problem viewing and completing a training course.

To know more (in french only).


Sorry, but nothing corresponds your search criteria. Try again with different keywords.

Go to content


The representative and the firm must comply with certain rules regarding business cards, banners and other means of advertising. This guide, produced by the l’Autorité des marchés financiers, presents the rules that govern advertising, as well as the professional titles that the representatives and the firms must use.

Titles for representatives

Broker Agent Claims adjuster
Damage insurance broker Damage insurance agent Claims adjuster
Personal-lines damage insurance broker Personal-lines damage insurance agent Claims adjuster in personal-lines damage insurance
Commercial-lines damage insurance broker Commercial-lines damage insurance agent Claims adjuster in commercial-lines damage insurance


Representatives must use the precise title that corresponds to their activities as a representative.

Titles for firms

Damage insurance Claims adjustment Multiple sectors
Firm in damage insurance Firm in claims adjustment Financial services firm
Firm in brokerage of damage insurance   Independent partnership in financial services


Firms or independent partnerships must use the precise title that corresponds to their activities.