Sorry, but nothing corresponds your search criteria. Try again with different keywords.

Go to content

Letters of subrogation

​​​​​​​In the course of their work, independent claims adjusters or claims adjusters employed by an insurer may be mandated to notify a third party who has been held liable for damages caused to an insured’s property; or to begin the recovery process on behalf of the insurer.

The Chambre de l’assurance de dommages has drafted form letters to assist claims adjusters who must notify a third party that they may be held liable and then request that this third party reimburse the insurer for indemnity paid to the insured.

A form letter for the insured is also available. This letter enables consumers to request reimbursement for their deductible as well as damages not covered by their insurance (if applicable) from a third party who has been deemed liable for damages suffered.