IMPORTANT: ÉduChAD will be temporarily inaccessible on Wednesday, November 1 from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. due to planned maintenance.


Sorry, but nothing corresponds your search criteria. Try again with different keywords.

Go to content

Do you have what it takes to be a training supervisor?

Publication date: September 30, 2010 | Last update: April 27, 2020

Any damage insurance representative may act as a training supervisor, provided he or she has held a certificate for at least 24 out of the past 36 months.

​The representative must not have been the subject of a disciplinary sanction nor have been struck off the membership roll in the past five years.

​Consult the complete list of required qualifications on the website of the Autorité des marches financiers.  

​However, in reality, if a supervisor is to provide valuable training that will assist the new damage insurance professional in developing a flourishing career, he must have certain qualities that go beyond the mere legal requirements.

  • Be able to devote time to working with the trainee.
  • Have a gift for teaching
  • Have a desire to share your knowledge
  • Gradually help the trainee to become accountable.

​Finally, it is important to prepare for the arrival of a trainee in order to get the best value out of the probationary experience.