Ethics Complaints: From Investigation to Discipline – for Claims Adjusters
IMPORTANT: Certified members have until December 31, 2021 to complete the mandatory course.
- Become familiar with the legislative basis underlying damage insurance professionals’ main obligations.
- Better understand certain ethical obligations.
- Briefly review certain legislative changes resulting from the enactment of Bill 141.
- Become familiar with the investigation and disciplinary process that begins when a complaint arrives at the Chambre de l’assurance de dommages.
- Prevent ethics complaints and improve the protection of the public.